1.The fixed price boiler repair offer includes the fitting of one part.
2.Fixed price repairs only apply to boilers installed in line with the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. If the boiler’s flue is installed within a void this will not be included in the fixed price deal.
4.Extended flues are not included.
5. Trace and repair are not covered by the fixed price repair. There will be a £700 fee to expose/access and repair a leak that has been found by thermal imaging or nitrogen testing.
6.Exposed leaks are covered by the fixed price repair. Access to be made by the customer and we will not reinstate finishes.
7.If the boiler cannot be repaired we reserve the right to deem the job an uneconomical repair and cease works.
8. Should a boiler be deemed an uneconomical repair a nominal labour charge is payable by the customer of £45 plus the cost of parts fitted.
9.Power flushing is not covered in the fixed price repair and will be quoted for separately.
10.Any harmful substances (including, but not limited to asbestos-containing materials) that may be present must be removed before we carry out an annual service or any repairs or replacements. The customer will be responsible for this removal and will be required to show proof of its safe removal including (but not limited to) the provision of safe air test certificates.
11.Where access to the boiler (or any other part of the property necessary for us to carry out our work) requires the removal of cupboards, boxing in, tiling furniture or any other items, we will not be liable for any damage provided we have taken reasonable care in removal.
12.The appliance must have good accessibility. Should the access be limited and outside of manufacturers instructions we reserve the right to cancel the repair and charge the customer a £45 call out fee.
13. Any emergency repairs instructed by the customer are done so in the full knowledge that the customer is waiving any right to cancel.
The Combi Check repair Guarantee.
14.I f the same fault recurs within 90 days of the repair to your boiler, Combi Check will carry out the same repair free of any labour charge.
15. This guarantee will not apply if the same boiler defect occurs as a result of:
(a). Wilful damage
(b). The boiler is or has been used outside of the manufacturer’s instructions.
(c). Any work is undertaken, tampering with, or alteration to the boiler by anyone other than Combi Check will void any guarantee given.
Charges applicable to engineer re-visits.
16. If you request an engineer to re-visit and repair your boiler but an unrelated fault is found in addition to the original fault, and you wish to continue with the repair, the customer is required to pay for another repair at the fixed price. This only applies if it is within 90 days of the original repair. If you decide not to continue, you will be charged £45 call out.
17. All works carried out must be paid immediately by bank transfer debit/credit card or cash.
18. The customer will be charged £45 if an appointment is missed or cancelled within 24 hours of the appointed time of the engineer’s visit.
19. Combi Check reserve the right to refuse to undertake any works.
20. The customer has a duty of care to provide a safe environment for our engineers to work in.